Webinar Replay: Catalyst for change – how the current crisis is accelerating tech trends
Discussion points included:
COVID-19 and the developing global dynamic is forcing firms to rethink how they view technology. A survey conducted during the HFM Virtual Symposium in April showed that the majority of managers are considering higher technology spends this year. This reprioritization and reallocation of resources, along with a changing landscape, causing technology trends to evolve rapidly.
- Managing provider relationships remotely
- What technology is available to ensure that you are working with your partners efficiently and effectively?
- Which tools and techniques can firms use today to improve operational efficiency?
- Automating processes to streamline your business and your operations
- Cloud Native and what it means to people in this crisis
Senior Technology Reporter
COO and CLO
Typhon Capital Management
Chief of Staff
Blogs, Events, Hedge Funds